Ultrastang Website Back Online

ultrastang

Founding Member
Feb 26, 2002
Arkansas
This is just a notice to inform those who were asking about my website, to tell them it's back online again.:D

Sorry, I don't have any photos of the SN-95 V6-GT/Cobra rear disc conversion on there (yet), but there's a good bit of inforamtion on Ford rear ends --particularly the 9-inch variety, and other stuff.:nice:

www.ultrastang.com

• Sponsors (?)

i was looking at your power booster conversion... is there any other info that i need to know?

do the bolt holes line up from the booster to the firewall?
what pedal rod do i need?
does the maverick master cylinder line up to the booster?

thanks for your help
Rich

12sec67 said:
i was looking at your power booster conversion... is there any other info that i need to know?

thanks for your help
Rich

The booster studs do not line up with all the holes. You have to modify the firewall for the studs to go through and enlarge the big center hole in the firewall for the bellows of the booster to go through.

The booster has its own input rod that goes to the brake pedal. A Maverick MC will bolt up to the booster.

Steve

12sec67 said:

thanks for your help
Rich

I have additional pictures on my cardomain site... it was a very easy install in my opinion.