unique car?

• Sponsors (?)

I have one, or should I say had one. The bodt was rusted out. Did a 4 cyl to 8 cyl swap, removed the entire black cloth interior as well. Here she was:
Mustang.jpg
[/IMG]

min looks mint from the moldings up ( minus the hatch, but they always corrode) except for one rear quarter. below the moldings is a different story:notnice: i am trying to figure out if the car is worth holding on to and restoring back to new in a few years. i have owned the car for seven years, but it has sat the last three years while i was deployed to the gulf. so naturally it has corroded quite a bit since then. i am considering investing a bit of money into it when i finish my 86, which thankfully is almost done. thanks for your input guys.

Oh how looks are decceiving. The door hinge area were so rotted out that the doors would almost fall into your hands. The cowl area had holes you could stick your head through, and the sunroof drain lines destroyed the two inner sides of the front fenders and the holes in the floors underneath the rear seats were quite amazing. That car was a life lesson. Do not by site unseen.
Sorry on the derailment.