(updated) Car Acting Wierd After Catted X-pipe Install

So a little update. I fixed the codes.
So a few weeks ago I took the A/C in to get looked at, as it wasn't blowing cold. They fixed a leak in the A/c line or something and refilled it with freon. The air conditioning was working intermittently but blowing cold again. Then this past weekend I drove home and halfway home the a.c was making bad noises and when I got home the car was idling in and out badly like it was going to die. I managed to drive it to Firestone and had to get a total a/c overhaul as the compressor was locked. Then I tried to pull out of Firestone and the exhaust and engine were shaking and the car was idling up and down badly as if there was a bad vacuum leak (it had not done this before). It was throwing all kinds of new codes too. So yesterday morning they found out the CCRM had gone bad. The new one they ordered was defective and ended up screwing up the fuel pump so that was replaced too. Also a battery wire was bad and so were a few more bad wires elsewhere. They fixed all this and the car ran normally again (normal as in it was not showing the issues that just showed up the previous day). I do not know if it was doing the sputtering thing again from before after this. But the CEL light was still on after they reset it I scanned it when I got home, sure enough codes were o2 sensor always lean and fuel pump secondary circuit fault. I got two new o2 sensors, reset the computer, and replaced them and boom the CEL light did not come back on at all and I checked the codes and both of those codes are gone from both continous memory and KEOR. I am pretty sure after all of this the sputtering issue is fixed. I am just going to assume from this that the cause of the CEL light was a bad o2 sensor, as for the sputtering intermittanly maybe the CCRM or the bad o2 who knows. I am glad this is fixed.

• Sponsors (?)