UPR firewall adjuster,Triple Hook Quadrant

lvmustanggt

Apr 9, 2006
Las Vegas
I finally got myUPR Products Double lock Extreme firewall adjuster & Triple Hook Quadrant with Black Anodized Finish . I bought it march 24th but this shop who I bought from ebay didn't send me and took my money so I had to filed case with paypal . I just got it today , thanks to paypal .

I have never install this things so I need some good write up's with picture . Any one know of any good once ?

Thanks in adavance

• Sponsors (?)

Gee, sorry no one was there to help. Must be a sunny weekend everywhere in the states. It was here in Connecticut. What do you think of the double hook quadrant? I installed a Fiore single hook over the winter and found that the spacers (inner and outer) had to be adjusted just right to align the quadrant with the cable.

Did you have any issues?
Have you driven it yet?

Gee, sorry no one was there to help. Must be a sunny weekend everywhere in the states. It was here in Connecticut. What do you think of the double hook quadrant? I installed a Fiore single hook over the winter and found that the spacers (inner and outer) had to be adjusted just right to align the quadrant with the cable.

Did you have any issues?
Have you driven it yet?

Going for a drive soon. I put lot's of spacers to make it align. I put the cable on 2nd hook.

Let me know what you think. I bought the Fiore because it was the same circumference as stock and I didn't want to increase the pedal pressure needed to push in the clutch. Did you stick with the stock cable? I understand there better than any after market.

Let me know what you think. I bought the Fiore because it was the same circumference as stock and I didn't want to increase the pedal pressure needed to push in the clutch. Did you stick with the stock cable? I understand there better than any after market.

came back from driving , wow I love it. My new mgw short shifter , royal purple max AFT oil and Upr Clutch kit is making my ride drive like never before. As for cable go only stock as I have heard horror story about after market clutch cable.

My clutch used to engage way up top and now it's down low, oooooooooo I love it :)