UPR Lower bushings

Simple88GT

Mar 19, 2008
F-V, NC
Ok, So Saturday, when I slid off the road into the ditch due to the rain and my ET Streets, I think I may have broken the bushings on my LCA's, I have the UPR Upper and Lowers, I called the place where they were installed and he told me that it would probably cost about $50 or so installed as long as the LCA's are not damaged. He also said that he was amazed that they were still on there considering I had ET's on there.

He then told me that they would reccomend swapping out with the aluminum bushings, I asked him if they were a direct swap, and he said I would have to replace the whole LCA for the alum bushings, does anyone know about this, I didnt see an alum bushing LCA's on UPR's website.

How does one determine that the Arm is unusable, and does anyone know where I can purchase just the bushing so that I can install them myself, I checked UPR's website however the only bushing I found are the Alum ones for the rear axle housing, which I already have.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks,

-Josh-

• Sponsors (?)

Has Anyone had any problems running the UPR rear control arms, This will be the 3rd set of bushings that will be installed. Should I just install the solid bushings?

How hard is it to adjust the adjustables?

I am sorry for the ?'s, however I am new to the Stang, and just need to find the best way to keep the car together.

Thank you for your time

-Josh-