Vacuum line broken, where does it go?

nisreo

Jul 22, 2006
Well My car wont idle when its cold, and im guessing its at least partly cause by the broken vacuum line below. Can someone show me where this goes? Im having trouble reading the diagrams ive found, and cant find a picture of this area anywhere. You can see its the line in the middle thats broken off.

thanks in advance.
-Brian

AAAA0023.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

it looks like you have the 2 that go to the fpr and the egr so that leaves 2 for the smog equipment.if you dont have smog just cap them if you do there should be a valve on the strut area that the vacuum line goes to(i think its there) good luck phil

It's EGR related, so you need to find where it went and connect it to that or it may hurt some other function. Right off the top of my head i would say it might run to the smog pump tubes to one of the solenoids on the rubber hoses

kickass, thanks guys, Ill check it out tommorow. Looks like my lines may be mixed up if thats correct, because i know the air bypass valve is capped off at the valve, Thats where I originally though it may have gone to, but the cap looked factory.

Im going to double check it all tommorow. Thanks again, thats a great diagram for the vac lines!