Fox vacuum lines

kendawg73

Feb 5, 2014
So, when I put upper on and rest of motor parts, going to run all new vac lines of course... thinking might as well go with the new silicon lines, (since I have the silicon coolant lines already waiting to go on).. Can anybody tell me what the different sizes used are that I will need? not the lengths of course, but the fitting sizes... so I can buy several feet of each size needed.

• Sponsors (?)

So, when I put upper on and rest of motor parts, going to run all new vac lines of course... thinking might as well go with the new silicon lines, (since I have the silicon coolant lines already waiting to go on).. Can anybody tell me what the different sizes used are that I will need? not the lengths of course, but the fitting sizes... so I can buy several feet of each size needed.
Do you have to vacuum tree handy? Since the car is apparently apart, I'd say take that with you and use that for sizes. Of the top of my head, I think that would cover all the sizes.....could be wrong on that though.

Do you have to vacuum tree handy? Since the car is apparently apart, I'd say take that with you and use that for sizes. Of the top of my head, I think that would cover all the sizes.....could be wrong on that though.

ahhh good point, I have a new one sitting in my parts cache... but the issue is, I would have to order the lines... so won't be able to take and test fit...

I just bought this silicone line. It’s a real tight fit on the larger ports under manifold and too big for the small ports on the manifold tree.

Hope this helps!

5DAFA620-9165-4213-A5CD-2B20FF071782.jpeg
12E73F1D-F183-45D1-97D8-EBBDD53A43A2.jpeg
50EF57C1-ECC2-44C0-B75D-D0A012789DFC.jpeg