Vertical links and/or subframe braces

• Sponsors (?)

Im interested to hear this. I am wondering the same, I was thinking vertical links, because the factory stamped ones just look weak. Second cradle lockout or the braces. Not going to make big power just looking to plant the power better.

I have the Steeda subframe braces on my 2015 Mustang GT PP M6 that I take to HPDEs and open track days at CMP in Kershaw, SC. I also added the Steeda bushing support system and alignment bushings at the same time.

I felt a difference immediately in how the car feels when going through tighter corners at the track. It feels more planted and easier to control. Wheel hop was practically eliminated with these upgrades.

So my next question, Steeda or BMR? I like the cradle lockout from bmr because of the tubular brace, yet I have no experience with bmr products. Where steeda I have.

So my next question, Steeda or BMR? I like the cradle lockout from bmr because of the tubular brace, yet I have no experience with bmr products. Where steeda I have.
I can only say that the Steeda braces and bushings all fit perfectly and did their job. When I have to make a decisions of "Steeda or brand X" I always go with Steeda. Their knowledge, experience, quality and customer service are second to none.

Thanks sky blast, I do agree steeda has been around the pony so long it's hard not pick them. I am going to do the alignment and support. Along with the steeda braces, figure ill do the diff bushings and lowering springs aswell, knock it out all at once. I am waiting for my warranty to run out. So I'll probably get the braces as I could always unbolt If it needs service.

Thanks sky blast, I do agree steeda has been around the pony so long it's hard not pick them. I am going to do the alignment and support. Along with the steeda braces, figure ill do the diff bushings and lowering springs aswell, knock it out all at once. I am waiting for my warranty to run out. So I'll probably get the braces as I could always unbolt If it needs service.
Cool, let me know how it goes and what you think, please! I'd love to compare notes :)

How are you liking the braces? Have they made a difference for you?

So I have not really launched enough to check wheel hop. I can say the is less movement from cradle during certain shifts. I really think once the diff bushings are in and barton that will be better. Also those trans bushings you recommend. The irs kit will also be installed. In all im happy with them, easy to install and can be removed. Absolute next is jacking rails

Reactions: 1 user
Steeda parts, for sure. I got the Steeda Stop the hop kit for Christmas with the braces from the recommendation of the Steeda guy I was talking to. Much stronger than those stock braces. I have NOT installed them yet though. Waiting for spring to come to do that. These parts have to stiffen up that rear end. Watch the videos at Steeda.com or American Muscle.com.