Very Proud "03YellowVenom" Lives with honor

The Factor

Jul 12, 2003
beaverton,oregon
Well I just received a call from the dealer that had my Cobra , to see how I liked my new truck, after I told him how happy I was with my Truck .I was informed that the guy who bought my Cobra is a car collector and has a museum with over 50 cars and my Cobra is now part of his collection. I'm very proud and happy that my Cobra has a good home and her racing days are over and now will be enjoyed by many people. I'm so proud and happy its hard to put into words. Thought I'd share my happiness:)

• Sponsors (?)

03yellowvenom said:
Well I just received a call from the dealer that had my Cobra , to see how I liked my new truck, after I told him how happy I was with my Truck .I was informed that the guy who bought my Cobra is a car collector and has a museum with over 50 cars and my Cobra is now part of his collection. I'm very proud and happy that my Cobra has a good home and her racing days are over and now will be enjoyed by many people. I'm so proud and happy its hard to put into words. Thought I'd share my happiness:)

:nice:

03yellowvenom said:
Justin its kind of funny but I actualy enjoyed cleaning and waxing my cobra "almost" as much as I did racing and crusing .
Ed that is awesome. I am actually getting closer to that all the time, but sometimes with an older fox it gets discouraging...

fiveohwblow said:
Ed that is awesome. I am actually getting closer to that all the time, but sometimes with an older fox it gets discouraging...
Never get discouraged, because no matter how old it is or its condition its yours:nice: and the more you clean and wax her the better she'll look and to me its a reflection of ones self.

03yellowvenom said:
Never get discouraged, because no matter how old it is or its condition its yours:nice: and the more you clean and wax her the better she'll look and to me its a reflection of ones self.

Thats funny, but very true. Try waxing black:notnice: Swirl marks are a mofooo. Its a 4 hr job:notnice:

Ed, time to change your user name?:D