vid/pics of my 410w

• Sponsors (?)

Looking forward to your #s. I have a RNH 427W, 4.125 Dart Sportsman, PMAS 95 MAF, Anderson 4" powerpipe, Accufab 90MM, Victor Jr converted to EFI, Procomp heads, Jay Allen hydraulic roller(.623/.609 236.11/253.9 109/114), Mac 1 3/4" LT, Mac 3" prochamber, and 3" ultraflow dumps. Should be running in the next week with dyno around the same time as you plan ~1-2 months.

Looking forward to your #s. I have a RNH 427W, 4.125 Dart Sportsman, PMAS 95 MAF, Anderson 4" powerpipe, Accufab 90MM, Victor Jr converted to EFI, Procomp heads, Jay Allen hydraulic roller(.623/.609 236.11/253.9 109/114), Mac 1 3/4" LT, Mac 3" prochamber, and 3" ultraflow dumps. Should be running in the next week with dyno around the same time as you plan ~1-2 months.

Procomp heads!?? Those heads are absolute trash.

Get some AFR's or Trick Flow high ports please!!

Those heads are limiting your car's potential sooo bad.

Procomp heads!?? Those heads are absolute trash.

Get some AFR's or Trick Flow high ports please!!

Those heads are limiting your car's potential sooo bad.

Probably ~30hp peak difference between the procomps as they sit and a set of AFR225 or similar. Probably a lot better power band with better heads as well. I am in no way disappointed with the 467rwhp I got out of the procomps. I was expecting somewhere just north of 400rwhp. Are they junk? There does seem to be a lot of variability in the castings and some have no issues and some have a lot. I would never recommend someone buy a set new.

Different heads will be on the car eventually, but I have other things, like transmission, that will probably get done first.

*drools* Sweet notch.
sex023.gif