Video of my car at the track

• Sponsors (?)

7.88 isnt fast anough is it? 14psi. wow i cant wait to run mine at 14-17. im not sure the drivetrain will take it.

na 7.88 isnt fast enough lol when they tell me i need a cage and kick me out then i am fast enough lol. yea if my drivetrain cant take it then thats when i upgrade to a nice t56. when this motor pops its mmr900 time then 14psi and some nitrous.

Very nice time!
We are taking the Saleen to the track (1/8th mile) for the first time next Thurs 10/2/08 and cant wait to see results ...hopefully like yours. I am putting the drag radials on it. Just hope I dont snap an axle.

Your car comes off the line very well.

Dude im jealous. Your car is Clean looking. From the outside its very inconspicuous. My buudy walked in when i was watching it and was like "Damn riding a little high(4x4)hu?" I was like yea watch this(the vid of you and the Neon), and he bout shat himself. I love seeing neons lose. I'll bet the 2 more lb's are gonna be nice also. BTW are you lowered?

Dude im jealous. Your car is Clean looking. From the outside its very inconspicuous. My buudy walked in when i was watching it and was like "Damn riding a little high(4x4)hu?" I was like yea watch this(the vid of you and the Neon), and he bout shat himself. I love seeing neons lose. I'll bet the 2 more lb's are gonna be nice also. BTW are you lowered?

hahahaha no im not lowered its stock height. i love it cause to everyone its just an ordinary bolton gt. you line up wth my be prepared to get the shock of your life lol

what tires do you have on it? street? or radials?

i got nitto 315 drag radials out back on deep dish rims.

this is also my stock clutch i might add with 74k on it lol

AWESOME!!!!!!!! SO what was your best ET and trap?

Car sounds good bro.....and man that was a great launch!

best ET of the night was an 8.0 and best trap of the night was 89.5. i had 3rd hitting the limiter on those runs lol. thats why i tried shifting at 5 to get it into 4th and see what would happen and when i did that it turned out to be my best launch of the night and i know if i let it hit the limiter in 3rd it would have went 7s. 8.006 lol 60' was a 1.80 which i was very pleased with.

so for all you non believers in nittos they work. you just have to learn them. i burned out for a solid 5 seconds and they hooked nice.