Video of my car, HD

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry about your DWI. Yeah, I was out in Houston not too long ago and I though California Highway Patrol were douchbags. Texas state troopers are just as bad, if not worse. I got stopped 5mph over the speed limit and got treated like chit because I wasnt from around there.

other than that. You're car is sweet man, sorry you're letting it go.

Sorry to hear that you are loosing interest in the car. If I may ask what do you think caused you to loose interest besides the DWI? To be honest your car is perfect and I want mine to be like it eventually.

I know how you feel about the state troopers Mazen I have been pulled over a few times and they arent the most friendly people to talk to, I was lucky though just to get warnings.:eek:

Sorry to hear about you selling it.

What a small world that you drove all the way from your house an hour away, and we met next door to my house at my gas station, in the 4th largest city. I really loved the one time I saw/heard your car. You're always welcome to come hang out whenever we meet up. We haven't done anything lately because of the heat, but the Texas Mile is in October and we will be meeting at my place, as usual. You should hitch a ride with one of us and come have a good time.

Sorry to hear about you selling it.

What a small world that you drove all the way from your house an hour away, and we met next door to my house at my gas station, in the 4th largest city. I really loved the one time I saw/heard your car. You're always welcome to come hang out whenever we meet up. We haven't done anything lately because of the heat, but the Texas Mile is in October and we will be meeting at my place, as usual. You should hitch a ride with one of us and come have a good time.

Yea man I remember that time. Well to be honest I kinda doubt it's gonna sell, my price is firm at 10500 and im already feeling cold feet about it and its only been a day...lol I keep watching that video and wondering what the hell am i thinkingi dumped over 20k into this car.

Sorry to hear that you are loosing interest in the car. If I may ask what do you think caused you to loose interest besides the DWI? To be honest your car is perfect and I want mine to be like it eventually.

I know how you feel about the state troopers Mazen I have been pulled over a few times and they arent the most friendly people to talk to, I was lucky though just to get warnings.:eek:

To be honest the only thing thats ruined my interest is the DWI. I work offshore and I have a U.S.coast guard license, so if i get another one or if i get pulled over for street racing i would lose my license and my career is over, and i've had so many close calls it's just not worth risking it any longer, i should have a street racing Felony on my record right now if it wasen't for a cool judge. I love the car, I don't have one complaint about it the stock block is running great and I've never once had a major problem with it.