Video's from summer....

Turkey Sammich-- I know man, that guy was really weird. Even when he got out of the car, he just was all weird about it. I felt like saying, "Yeah it's nice and all, but nothing is gonna happen to it, there are people here with 100,000+ in their Mustangs."

Tweeked--Yeah, the night time video wasn't planned. Spurt of the moment. My Dad stopped up at work that night to check on me and "Hack Job" and we left together. I had to let off cause of the curve on the service drive. It curves left and down. We went at it again on another road, and I wasn't succesful on that try.:( But it was fun! :D
 
That L sounds sooo nice.. Ive always wanted one but the gas mileage is :notnice: .. even on the highway its poo.. the sound of the blower is just awesome though shame you let her go

Thanks! That was a stock pulley too...just a CAI with open conical. Prolly would have been even louder if the exhaust wasn't so LOUD!! That thing hurt people when I drove by them. That thing really really screamed for those being the only mods. I dusted an SSTB, and a couple of LS1 cars. I was buired in that truck, so I had to sell it. Luckily I made a little money on it. I was biting my nails for a while.:D