• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Videos of my mustang

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joe 5.0
  • Start date Start date Jan 28, 2004

Joe 5.0

Founding Member
Feb 1, 2002
1,184
2
38
Macomb, MI (metro detroit)
Jan 28, 2004
#1
  • Jan 28, 2004
  • #1
vid 1

vid 2


Editing is not great, just basically a bunch of clips. Download speeds should be decent, I am getting ~300 kb/sec on cable.
 

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,676
1
76
Altoona, PA
Jan 28, 2004
#2
  • Jan 28, 2004
  • #2
I just watched the first video... it was pretty cool. I'm working on one of my own, but I have no where to host it... its going to be pretty big. Is your speedo off? The reason I ask your rpms seemed off on the 150mph run.
 

Joe 5.0

Founding Member
Feb 1, 2002
1,184
2
38
Macomb, MI (metro detroit)
Jan 28, 2004
#3
  • Jan 28, 2004
  • #3
It looks off because of the angle of the camcorder. From all the online calculators I've plugged my numbers into it is just about 100% accurate.
 

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,676
1
76
Altoona, PA
Jan 28, 2004
#4
  • Jan 28, 2004
  • #4
Whats that called... paralax??? I remember eanring about that in physica class, but I'm not sure it that is what that is called. I always use that as an excuse when my wife tells me I'm going too fast, I tell her its the angle at which she'd looking at the needle... it doesn't work though!!!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
210
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
TTSaleen Speed Shop
  • TTSaleen
  • Sep 23, 2025
  • Stangnet Television
  • 3 4 5
Replies
85
Views
2K
Stangnet Television Sep 18, 2026
TTSaleen
C
Help with manual conversion
  • CPH89LX
  • Aug 23, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
20
Views
455
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 27, 2026
2000xp8
B
water pump installation questions
  • B0udreaux
  • Feb 5, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
38
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 28, 2026
General karthief
B
Electrical Why does my fox body keep frying eecs
  • brandyn200
  • Jun 20, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
380
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 25, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?