vids from most recent race at pacific raceway

Scooby5.0Doo

That's the fastest $400 car out there
Jan 9, 2003
beaverton
part one YouTube - group5 irdc race #12 2008 race start until full course cation for a heart attack in the pits and pt 2 is the last 2 laps YouTube - group5 irdc race #12 2008 pt2 durring the race i do lap a new personal best dont know what lap yet but theres not many to choose from. i quallified kinda bad with really old tires then newer tires get offered to me for the race and i go 2 seconds a lap faster

• Sponsors (?)

Ah damn, I was there! I wish I knew you were around.

I was down a few stalls away when the ambulance came rushing by for the heart attack.

I was helping with pit crew some of the stock cars for group 1 and 3 races, Randy also has the Viper GTS-R which is SICK.

Great racing!!!

ill be at the enduro also. helping out with hal hiltons car. here are some recent photos i know its not a ford or a mustang. but i can not afford the tires and brakes to race a mustang .....yet

Attachments

• CSCC_4_08_1033.jpg
    CSCC_4_08_1033.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 85
  • e30racecarITA 047a.jpg
    e30racecarITA 047a.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 88
your right about it being dangerous. and the surface is really old and in need of repair but the track its self is so much fun to drive. with something like 150 ft elevation change, and the turn complexes. im still not driving all out since i dont have a trailer yet. so i have to drive it to and from the tracks