Want to remove GT emblems but.......

Hey guys,

I have an 08 GT Premium, have the Ford Racing Handling package and dealer installed "Drag Pack" with the shorties and some 4:10 gears, I also installed a Roush hood scoop. The car is also a "spoiler delete" car and I want to remove the GT emblems from the fender, I thought those were just stuck on with adhesive but found it they are pressure fitted and removing them would expose a hole and that I don't want

My question is this, I would rather have the running horse emblem like the 6 cylinder cars, will those emblems pressure fit in the same holes the GT emblems fit into?

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Mike

Yea, that emblem looks good, thank you guys for the links!!!. I still am fighting the urge to do the Cobra emblem, you see I have a Roush hood scoop with some "Cobra Jet" scripts and it would go well together, really either emblem would look good. I actually started out not to have any emblem at all but then found the GT emblems had alignment pins and the fenders had two holes. I wanted a super clean look but without some body work and paint it ain't going to happen.

Decisions, Decisions............