Wanted to share my car talent

98V6 K.I.T.T.

Founding Member
Mar 6, 2001
Everett, Washington
Just thought I would share a hobby/talent that I've learned. I don't really think that I'm a real artist, but more so a great technical designer. About a little over a year ago I found out that I had a talent of drawing cars. What started off as being bored drawing a imagination of a 05 Mustang on a post it note has developed to this. My sketches have been done all freehand, no tracing not even using rulers or other helpful tools. My goal is to try and make it as technical as possible with keeping just a hint of unrealistic (in otherwords 95-99% scaled correctly)

This was my first real attempt at drawing a technical car. Yes it is a RSX but at the time it seemed like an easy car to draw to begin with.

View attachment 322219

I've done quite a few more since that first sketch and this has been my favorite which has also been my most recent. A 1934 Ford Custom.

View attachment 322220

My dad has some space in his art gallery that he has so I will probably try and sell some prints of my work and get into some graphic design and see where it goes. I've yet to actually do a Mustang yet, so I think I might try one next.

• Sponsors (?)