Wanted to share...Pretty Nice Black Notch Back Coupe Smoot engine Bay, Etc

91svtcoupe

Jun 25, 2008
Roaring River NC
Wanted to share pretty nice black notchback with custom interior and custom hood. Very Sweet little car....

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Attachments

• Picture010-1.jpg
    Picture010-1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Picture013.jpg
    Picture013.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Picture011-1.jpg
    Picture011-1.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Picture012-1.jpg
    Picture012-1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture015.jpg
    Picture015.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Picture014.jpg
    Picture014.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Picture016.jpg
    Picture016.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Picture017.jpg
    Picture017.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Picture018.jpg
    Picture018.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Picture019.jpg
    Picture019.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture021.jpg
    Picture021.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Picture022.jpg
    Picture022.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Sponsors (?)

I personally dont care that it has dumps. hate the altezzas and seats. Love the no power options wish my car had manual windows.

how is the hood custom??

It is a nice car, the seats are actually covered stockers, though with cheap covers. It is likely a 4cyl conversion but no doubt a lot of work went into it. It is a sharp looking car, there are just a few things that I would change.

And, please, for the love of God, will SOMEONE put their 5.0 badges in the right place!!

And, please, for the love of God, will SOMEONE put their 5.0 badges in the right place!!

The garbage?

:D

Also to note: This site amazes me. One minute people are swinging off clean black notchbacks like they are the Ferrarri of the Mustang world, then a post like this happens and it seems people don't like them. :shrug:

I like it, would change a couple things, but like it over all!

The garbage?

:D

Also to note: This site amazes me. One minute people are swinging off clean black notchbacks like they are the Ferrarri of the Mustang world, then a post like this happens and it seems people don't like them. :shrug:

I like it, would change a couple things, but like it over all!

very well said.....I love when people make comments like "nothing special about it" but have nothing to show themselves.......I would love to see your roof reflection..............shot

Taillights I hate.......
I prefer Tailpipes.....
Seats are yes....Cheezy at best.......
The hood is stock with a custom fabb cowl added to it with the extra bump....I have never seen one like it...

You guys amaze me.....can't wait to see your cars........lets pick them apart.....

or hey better yet.....lets just enjoy each others cars with out be old men at car shows going....." Well I would............"

wow, since when does a low option, rust-free coupe on welds, with a clean and tasteful motor, smoothed engine bay, and a paint job you can see yourself in, get flamed to the ground???

of course there are things each of us would change about it IF it were OURS, but i swear some of you guys on here are so fickle and negative, it drives me nuts

to the OP: THAT'S A VERY NICE CAR THAT SOMEONE PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO AND I'M SURE HAS A LOT OF FUN WITH... was that so hard?

wow, since when does a low option, rust-free coupe on welds, with a clean and tasteful motor, smoothed engine bay, and a paint job you can see yourself in, get flamed to the ground???

of course there are things each of us would change about it IF it were OURS, but i swear some of you guys on here are so fickle and negative, it drives me nuts

to the OP: THAT'S A VERY NICE CAR THAT SOMEONE PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO AND I'M SURE HAS A LOT OF FUN WITH... was that so hard?

+2

i would like to see a lot of you negative nancys cars up next to that thing.

and to be a smartass
PA010286.jpg

Attachments

• PA010286.jpg
    PA010286.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 116

Attachments

• PA010286.jpg
    PA010286.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 116
MY black notch had about 50 hail dings in the roof. lol. That's why I never posted any. They were so tiny, I never bothered to fix them and nobody ever ever ever noticed them, not even the guy who bought my car.

Man, makes me not want to post photos of my car! Never would I have expected pics of a clean black notch get absolutely ripped apart. I thought a clean black notch was the be all end all for fox's?

It does seem the ones who knock the cars, are usually the ones who don't have nicer?

Man, makes me not want to post photos of my car! Never would I have expected pics of a clean black notch get absolutely ripped apart. I thought a clean black notch was the be all end all for fox's?

It does seem the ones who knock the cars, are usually the ones who don't have nicer?

+1000, but i'd rather bang gears and bang girls than argue with the same guys who give mustang owners a bad name :nice: