Wayyyy too many ricers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But to those guys they probably talk crap about you... after all a stock looking forx is probably boring and lame to them. It's a double edged sword. I personally laugh under breathe if the car is over the top, but everyones different.

• Sponsors (?)

i dont go there to show off my car and flaunt it. so what if its a 14 sec car? sure as hell sounds and looks better than the crap they had there. and even if it is stock, oh well. it isnt your car, i have all the parts i need except a cam. with time and money i will put mods on it. but thats no reason for u guys to be calling it stock crap. i talk smack because i can, and i dont have a very distastefully done car unlike the ricers there. and besides, i dont go there to race, and i dont pull the ricer moves they do, and also, i dont make fun of cars that are worthy.

actually the majority of people think foxbodys are ugly as sin just so you know lol. And just as you rip on them, were ripping on you.

forget this crap, man... i can't comprehend why you guys are giving this kid such a hard time. so he likes to go out and cook some rice every now and again... you all KNOW that a 14 second car lined up against a fart can honda,acura, nissan, etc. is a complete MONSTER.

i mean, would you rather the kid own a 17 second del SLOW with a fart can on it? no? than shut up and be glad that there are still young'ns out there who respect good American cars. how about we do that?

jesus, so the kid likes to run his mouth... and? if he'll back it up, then let him back it up - don't just sit here and attempt to make him feel like crap for posting up stuff that makes every single member on this board sick.... WE ALL HATE RICE and that's the point of this kid's post.

no offense, but there are some people here who need to cut this whole elitist bull **** stance out and get a grip.

i applaud the fact that you're interested in good ol' Mustangs rather than del sol's and integra's. THANKS.

hey thanks max for backing me up. and yeah, aliate, i know most people dont like foxes, but my girl loves em, my friends love em and my family loves em and thats all that matters to me. idc what ricers think about it cuz their cars are sad and they are cocky and try showing off for everything. Besides, that hangout is fun to be in. you chill with your buds, you have a good time and get a few laughs out of it.

WE ALL HATE RICE and that's the point of this kid's post.

no offense, but there are some people here who need to cut this whole elitist bull **** stance out and get a grip.

lol, is ripping on peoples cars who are probably faster than yours just under the assumption that because you have a v8 in your car, that you can steamroll anything that doesnt have one, considered rice? To me that is more rice than anything.

The last mustang meet I went to, I lost count of the number of "MY CAR EATS RICE FOR BREAKFAST" stickers on stock foxbodies. To me that is more rice than putting a fartcan on some automatic daily driver.

Damn, this thread got stirred up since this morning.:shrug:

I don't want to get into it with anybody, but I'll tell you what it's like around here. A 14 second Mustang will take 90% of the ricers around me. Woodward Ave. is where all types of cars go all summer long. It's a really nice area. Lots of kids with Mommy and Daddys money modifying their ricers...and most of them are not 14 second cars. The only thing that Mustangs/Camaros/Corvettes have to watch out for is like an STI, Evo, or a Supra. Most Hondas and the like around here, will not even take a 14 second Mustang.

My Cobra runs mid 12's at 114-116MPH...which is an 11 second MPH.

Hack Job runs low 14's and didn't even break 100MPH.

I have more fun in Hack Job, because it's a fox body. It gets more looks, and draws a crowd. I don't care how fast a car is.

Besides, foxes around here are anything but ugly. If you end up on the wrong side of town with a nice own, you better look in your rear view the whole ride home.:hide:

Status
Not open for further replies.