Websites for mustang upgrades- visual - performance!!

TRIBALMAN23

Feb 23, 2008
I am just really tired of searching all over the internet for sites to modify my STANG!
Seems like there is a lot of sites the have a name no one would think of that have mods for these mustangs. Hard to tell if they have quality products or not.

Also seems like I end up looking for stuff WAY MORE than buying and installing!!!
I know you have to do research before you buy to get exactly what you want, But I was wondering if a main sticky could be put on here to help everyone out.

Is there a way we all can pitch in the websites we have discovered and the rating for which we found for them. It might end up saving a lot of tons of time of looking and more time showing off our great ideas and diverse styles.

PLEASE anyone and everyone that can help PLEASE copy and paste the websites you have encountered that could help not only me, but tons of other people on this site!! YOU MAY NEVER KNOW, IT MIGHT HELP YOU!!

A real easy way of getting these sites as you visit them on here would to be copy and paste them to a document instead of logging on here each time to add and paste a list of ones you find. I will be doing this tomorrow right after I clean my baby!!! She has had a lot of attention from me in about two weeks and I am going crazy until I do!!!!:cry::bang::crazy::eek::(

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know how the website's policy is about posting a website that isn't an official vendor. The mods should probably chime in on this one.

To be on the safe side I'd check out the registered vendors on most mustang forums (starting from this one of course) followed by a trip to the respective vendor forums to check buyer's ratings and experiences.

PLEASE do NOT post links. we are working on a vendor review section where you can talk about specific vendors. right now, a thread like this one is not allowed at the moment.

Thanks again guys, didn't realize it would be against any rules, sorry to put this on here and not get the response maybe everyone was hoping for.

I do go through secured sites, so that isn't a problem. It just really time consuming going to so many websites to find the most unique parts that I am looking for.

Does any one else besides Darkfiregt have any other vendors to stay away from?

One I noticed that seems really poor service and quality is on e-bay under the name of -- Mr. Grilles --