Weekend warriors!!!

Old Skooler

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2012
I just wanted to post an FYI to all the people that dont use their Mustangs as daily drivers. Hagerty Ins and Grundy Ins are offering awesome rates and great coverage for the stangs that are 20 years old or better. I signed on with Hagerty for $300.00 a year my car is fully covered for the items I can provide receipts for. If Im at a car show and my car breaks down I have an allowance I can use for repairs and hotel stay. A buddy of mine has Grundy and his experience and prices are very similar to mine. The only down fall is Im held to 5500 miles a year, which really isnt a lot for a car that is only used in prime temps.

Before this I had progressive and I was paying $750.00 every 6 months. Look in to it if you want lower rates.

Just to be clear I have zero affiliation with either of these companies I dont sell ins for a living, my intention is to spread the word on the money savings.

• Sponsors (?)

I just wanted to post an FYI to all the people that dont use their Mustangs as daily drivers. Hagerty Ins and Grundy Ins are offering awesome rates and great coverage for the stangs that are 20 years old or better. I signed on with Hagerty for $300.00 a year my car is fully covered for the items I can provide receipts for. If Im at a car show and my car breaks down I have an allowance I can use for repairs and hotel stay. A buddy of mine has Grundy and his experience and prices are very similar to mine. The only down fall is Im held to 5500 miles a year, which really isnt a lot for a car that is only used in prime temps.

Before this I had progressive and I was paying $750.00 every 6 months. Look in to it if you want lower rates.

Just to be clear I have zero affiliation with either of these companies I dont sell ins for a living, my intention is to spread the word on the money savings.
Check out American collectors Insurance....my 90 GT and my 99 c43 AMG are insured full coverage on an agreed value.The policy includes roadside assistance.I can also up agreed value if I add modifications to said vehicles as long as I retain receipts.Mileage limits are 3k per year each vehicle.My vehicles are both garaged and used sparingly.If I put 750-1000 miles per year on them its alot.This is great for someone like me who lives in jersey and pays out the wazoo for auto coverage REGARDLESS of driving record/age.Anyone interested should check them out.BTW I pay $590 both vehicles for the year!

Reactions: 1 user