Mustang5L5 That is…until I whipped out my Bissell Mod Dude Feb 18, 2001 43,340 18,069 224 Massachusetts May 9, 2006 #21 May 9, 2006 #21 A 200 pack?? **** do you star in **** or something??
Mossberg Active Member Jul 21, 2003 0 1 36 ATL, Shawty May 9, 2006 #22 May 9, 2006 #22 Mustang5L5 said: A 200 pack?? **** do you star in **** or something?? Click to expand... He doesn't trust his hand. His hand has been cheating on him and he doesn't want teh VD.
Mustang5L5 said: A 200 pack?? **** do you star in **** or something?? Click to expand... He doesn't trust his hand. His hand has been cheating on him and he doesn't want teh VD.
E exindust New Member May 8, 2004 329 0 0 Moorpark, CA May 9, 2006 #23 May 9, 2006 #23 Mustang5L5 said: A 200 pack?? **** do you star in **** or something?? Click to expand... yeah actually... i was in this one movie where there was 2 chicks and... wow... holy crap... a --2003 Mustang GT -- Silver Metallic w/Drk. Charcoal + Bullitt wheels
Mustang5L5 said: A 200 pack?? **** do you star in **** or something?? Click to expand... yeah actually... i was in this one movie where there was 2 chicks and... wow... holy crap... a --2003 Mustang GT -- Silver Metallic w/Drk. Charcoal + Bullitt wheels
mity2 I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT. Jul 24, 2003 2,872 3 48 StateCollege PA May 9, 2006 #24 May 9, 2006 #24 Some hot drunken college chick once screamed at me that she'll blow me, if i gave her my car. I screamed back at her "my car is too nice for that", and i drove off what a wierdo.... If she said she'd blow me if i gave her ride, would have been different story..
Some hot drunken college chick once screamed at me that she'll blow me, if i gave her my car. I screamed back at her "my car is too nice for that", and i drove off what a wierdo.... If she said she'd blow me if i gave her ride, would have been different story..
DTNODYA Member Dec 15, 2005 831 1 16 May 10, 2006 #25 May 10, 2006 #25 mity2 said: Some hot drunken college chick once screamed at me that she'll blow me, if i gave her my car. I screamed back at her "my car is too nice for that", and i drove off what a wierdo.... If she said she'd blow me if i gave her ride, would have been different story.. Click to expand... I hear that! For the **** star: that would be 200 reasons I wouldn't go back to that 7-11. 200? Hot damn.
mity2 said: Some hot drunken college chick once screamed at me that she'll blow me, if i gave her my car. I screamed back at her "my car is too nice for that", and i drove off what a wierdo.... If she said she'd blow me if i gave her ride, would have been different story.. Click to expand... I hear that! For the **** star: that would be 200 reasons I wouldn't go back to that 7-11. 200? Hot damn.