Well its Finnally here... Dammit

Dr_EluSivE

Founding Member
Apr 24, 2002
Central Illinois
I was hoping this wouldnt show up this year, but its expected to continue all day. :notnice:
1stsnow.jpg

Attachments

• 1stsnow.jpg
    1stsnow.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Sponsors (?)

its actually warming up, its starting to melt a little but its still coming down as of 3:45 cst its really wet and heavy, breaking branches off the trees and stuff. Its more like rain now, but its still snow. :notnice:
1stsnow4.jpg

Dr.

Attachments

• 1stsnow4.jpg
    1stsnow4.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 79
Stinger said:
Why aren't you out driving around in it?
around here, driving around during the first snow is like walking in a minefield. Idiot drivers forget they cant stop as fast and run into things. accidents go up like 200% during the first snowfall. Plus i have no place to go.. Cept maybe the empty church parking lot down the street :D

Dr.

tealtiger93 said:
I was pumping gas tonight and it was raining (Im sure), yet at the stop light there's some a s s in a Z3 with the top down. Stuff like that just makes me scratch my head.

It's a 'vert thing, you wouldnt understand.:D
But seriously; here in VA Beach it's in the high 60s and sunny, bit of a breeze though.
If you ever get a convertible, you'll know. I had one ten years ago, a 1971 Chevelle Malibu 'vert. She had the 350/350 engine/trans setup. I loved that car but raced her to death. So the 'stang is my first 'vert in a long time.

I'll be driving again today with the top down, got to savor it while it lasts!