Well just bought another fox....

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/87-F...amp;pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1e5bb2396e

I couldnt resist passing this up on ebay. I have been looking for an 87 or 88 t-top for a while now and this one not only looks pretty good but has a lot of mods.

Anyway im pretty excited to be getting back in the old-school 5.0 days, my first love, and enjoy restoring this car as well as enjoying some good ol pushrod power/torque.

I know ill get criticized for this but im going to put a gt body kit on it and saleen wing with some weld draglites...

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know why you'd get criticized, LX hatches to me are an old school look, and I enjoy the GT package much more.

Looks like it's already missing all the moldings and extensions, so you'll have to get everything already + bumpers. New hatch, or fix all the holes, plus holes in rockers. Has some good mods for 3k. :nice:

An LX with T Tops and you're going to turn it into a GT? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Haha, hell man, it's your car, do with it as you please. My vote is, though, A T-top LX is a pretty unique vehicle. I'm also not a big fan of the GT skirts, but that's just me.

An LX with T Tops and you're going to turn it into a GT? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Haha, hell man, it's your car, do with it as you please. My vote is, though, A T-top LX is a pretty unique vehicle. I'm also not a big fan of the GT skirts, but that's just me.

yea i know but i just think the gt body kit looks better, ive been looking for a clean t-top for too long to pass up on it just because its an lx. Hell i might leave it an lx. I'll haev to see how it looks with a nice set of 17" wheels on there...

Awesome deal man! I love the car and agree with everyone else about leaving it an LX but if a GT is what you like then go for it, it will still be awesome! I look forward to seeing what you do with it!

Nice car, T's are getting hard to come by. It has had the GT seats installed somewhere along the line, you couldn't get those in any LX til 89- thats a good thing, my LX seats were always like sitting on old pillows. I always liked the LX body better(its just business, swoopy airdams and plastic wings were for the GTA guys or airplanes), but its yours, dial it up however you want! No a/c in Texas? At least some of the roof better open! Haha!:nice: