Well just bought another fox....

Gotta have them t tops boy. T tops are the reason i wanna get a 2002 camaro ss and of course for that sweet ls1 in it and the sexy lines and......... well i got to admit am just a muscar lover, i don't hate or discriminate on brand color or engine size just like with women.

• Sponsors (?)

make it what ever you want it is your car mine is an lx and i am doing a kind of a cobra clone.i really don't think our t-top cars are that rare there seems to be alot of them .i tried to get info from someone at work and he couldn't come up with anything.good luck with the resto

Like I said before t top Hatchbacks are sexy but do you guys know whats sexier than that.............. a notchback with t tops right. I would definitely sacrifice my left nut and have of the other for one of those babies. Hopefully you aren't as broke as me and we can see some pics of this really cool project in the future.

Thanks everyone! Yea i havent decided exactly what i want to do yet. Definitely getting a set of wheels first or just powdercoating the pony's on there. After that i'll decide which direction but im starting to lean towards leaving it an lx...i do love the way the gt ground effects look though...

Nice clean solid car. A little TLC to the body and clean up under the hood and she'll be ready for the street. Nice foundation to start with though, a lot of mods out of the way that would cost more than what you're paying for the car. :nice:

Nice clean solid car. A little TLC to the body and clean up under the hood and she'll be ready for the street. Nice foundation to start with though, a lot of mods out of the way that would cost more than what you're paying for the car. :nice:

Yea im pretty excited about already having all the modifications on it that i would do. Really the only thing i need to do is get a 255lph fuel pump and i should be good to go. im thinking ill be happy if it made in the lower 300's but who knows...im just excited i finally found a clean t-top, the modifications are just icing on the cake.

Nice find. Now lets see if we can put an end to the GT/LX decision. Do this, Cervini's GT Stalker nose and Cobra sides and rear, GT wing, LX tail lights and a Cobra R hood. :D

I think if i do anything i will do either the stock gt kit or saleen and a 3" cowl

nice looking ride though! :nice:

what do yall think about this:

https://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1153#4323

i like it a lot i think it looks really clean and unique at the same time without beeing overboard...

815_1_middle.png

i like it a lot i think it looks really clean and unique at the same time without beeing overboard...

Not sure if unique would be good way to describe that ground effects kit. That is a Saleen clone kit basically although not advertised as such. The side skirt and rear bumper are identical to Saleen products and the only difference in the front valance is the openings are just very slightly more squared up than the Saleen valance (which in my opinion looks better).

It is a good looking package though.

815_1_middle.png

Not sure if unique would be good way to describe that ground effects kit. That is a Saleen clone kit basically although not advertised as such. The side skirt and rear bumper are identical to Saleen products and the only difference in the front valance is the openings are just very slightly more squared up than the Saleen valance (which in my opinion looks better).

It is a good looking package though.

Yes not unique but not very common and a much better choice for an LX than a GT kit *twitch*. The only part of that kit that is closely identical to the Saleen are the side skirts, the rear valance does not have the full pan that runs under the car to the fuel tank and next to a true Saleen rear there is a noticeable difference. But since your not trying to make a Saleen clone that don't matter

Yes not unique but not very common and a much better choice for an LX than a GT kit *twitch*. The only part of that kit that is closely identical to the Saleen are the side skirts, the rear valance does not have the full pan that runs under the car to the fuel tank and next to a true Saleen rear there is a noticeable difference. But since your not trying to make a Saleen clone that don't matter

yea not tryign to make a clone, i just want a good looking body kit and im not a huge fan of the lx kit.

So someone rolled over the odometer? that sounds a little sketchy. And no pictures from underneath. Hmmm. Good luck though.

I don't care about the odometer, its an 87. Well he said its never been in a wreck and it has a little surface rust under the passenger door but thats it. He seems like a very honest person and his ebay rating is really good, hes acted very very proffesional so im willing to take the chance. Plus like i said earlier if nothing else i can make most my money back on the parts alone.