Well need your help with these darn fuel rails!

Blackone51

Oct 30, 2008
Well upon your advice about professional products fuel rails, I'm going to eat the restocking fee and go in another direction. Their 96-98 fuel rail kit uses a different type of regulator than the stock type, the fuel return line actually connects right to the regulator supplied with the kit. I already purchased an Aeromotive 1:1 regulator which I want to keep and use. Does anyone know of any kits that would work with a stock type regulator? Keep in mind I have a return type system. What are you other supercharged 96-98 guys using to upgrade your fuel rails, pictures would be awesome. Thanks!! I don't want to spend to get all Aeromotive but I guess I might have to. I think someone(Cobrared I think) had some rails for sale from my earlier thread, would those work with my Aeromotive regulator I may be interested?

• Sponsors (?)

the stock rails are good to high 500's. do you have a reason to replace them?

Yes, I needed to get 1997 rails so I could use an adjustable FPR (1998 rail has welded on FPR). Well installed some used 1997 rails I got off eBay and one of the crossovers cracked and leaked fuel everywhere. I'm looking for an aftermarket rail kit that you can use a stock type regulator on, not the ones where the return line hooks right to the FPR. I already purchased a FPR from Aeromotive and want to utilize it. Other option, is it possible to remove the cracked crossovers and replace them with some fuel line and clamp it on the fuel rails (will it hold to the pressure)???