What a night! long story(Ghost hunting basically!)

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
Ok so last night my friends and i had th great idea of going to an abandoned insane asylum. We park a little ways off and are walking back , a street light flickers then goes off and a black cat runs by, kind of already freeky.:( The only way to get in was through the basement, it was a spooky lookin place most of the glass broken out and all of the windows and doors boarded up. I brought a bunch of my black friends, thinking they would be tough and it would make me feel better, this was not the case. We had 7 white guys and 4 black guys, the black guys jumped at every damn thing, kinda funny actually. Turns out we see no sign of ghosts or anything which was disappointing until my friend Vic yells "Shi t WTF WTF That door is opening and closing by itself.":eek: We all tunr around and by the time i turn back around everyone except me , my friend matt, and vic had rrun as fast as they could down the hallway. We wanted to find out what was going on. My friend Vic walks straight to the door, which by this time is shut and kicks the **** outta it. It turns out it was a padded room which on the door said "please keep door locked" It was messed up. Then we all left and we decided that it was 10:30, we were not going home. We decided to try and find this one abandoned hospital supposedly haunted out the ass, down near atlanta(hour drive) We left our area around 11:00 and some kids had left so we wer down to about 8 guys. We took my moms huge van and my friends jeep, It turbed out one of our friends moms that was a crackhead knew where it was. We pulled off at the exit and start looking, no luck.:bang: so we drove around for probably another hour and talked to several ppl. By this time it was one a clock but we were not giving up. Turns out that one guy knew exactly where it was, we follow his directions and end up in the same damn place we were before, some stupid park. I turns out that they restored it and made it into a damn family park!!:nonono:
Si now it was probably around 2 am and my frined mentions an abandoned house near his old house, past decatur. We said what the hell and left for it. We arrived at around 2:30 to see lgihts on in the "abandoned" house and cars in the driveway...DUMBASS So instead of doing anymore looking, we headed home. By the time I got everyone dropped off it was almost 4. I went to my frineds house and crashed in my moms van. Sorry for the long stroy it was a crazy fuggin night!:SNSign:

Oh we are goin searching again tonight , this time with a camera and google on our side lol.

good night

• Sponsors (?)

Where is this place?

Something about "abandon" buildings has always fasinated me. I think because they are usually "stuck in time" from when they were left, because nothing changes much. The problem with vacant buildings is alot of times, bums will move in, and your more likley to be stuck with a used syringe than see a ghost. So be carefull.

lol you thought you would be safer with a few black guys.....That makes no sence at all. They have dark skin so what makes them tougher than a white guy....NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE

But that would be alot of fun doing stuff like that especially a insane asylum

I actually like that kind of stuff... I will admitt it was weird, I actually have zero fear at any of those places (which sucks because everyone else does) and dont care much, other than not getting hurt or arrested.

There are a few near me, tried going inside one but the windows have been blocked shut (they put bricks over them), and the other had a light on in the basement, but no cars nearby, so who knows. I always want to go to these places, but rarely if ever do!

Roland69 said:
lol you thought you would be safer with a few black guys.....That makes no sence at all. They have dark skin so what makes them tougher than a white guy....NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE

But that would be alot of fun doing stuff like that especially a insane asylum

They are all big and buff.

But this place is in buford behind the old library. The one place actually is not only a park so we are going back to night and going to sneak in. Its called brook run and its off the 285 west exit North Shallowford road. exit 30. its going to be tight! Hey if you know of any othe places, let me know i would like to see some ****.

Umm... i design and operate the local haunted house in Bloomington.. Let me tell you... Ive never seen a more jumpy race than the black man. Not being racist here.. but its 100% true. They are very animated people. So, something that sends chills down our back will usually make them jump around like a mexican jumping bean.

again, not being racist.. just stating the "general" truth after I've been running a haunted house for about 3 years now.

grey5.0beast said:
They are all big and buff.

But this place is in buford behind the old library. The one place actually is not only a park so we are going back to night and going to sneak in. Its called brook run and its off the 285 west exit North Shallowford road. exit 30. its going to be tight! Hey if you know of any othe places, let me know i would like to see some ****.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT CAUGHT IN BETWEEN JAIL CELLS AND LIKED IT...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not everyone is big and buff ( as you put it ) hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm....in the dark with big, buff, black guys ohhhh yeah in an insane assylm..... you haven' tendencies.......

deadlast said:
dude you ought to come to waltham MA. about 10 min from my house lies this: http://www.opacity.us/site20_metropolitan_state_hospital.htm
That doesn't look too scary. Tonight we are going to an 1800s plantation south of Stone Mtn. that was supposedly a place where they put "Witches and warlocks" and in the basement there is a stone maze literally a maze that in the center is a marble slab with shackels and chains still their where they torutred the ppl. it is going to be f'ed up!