What are you getting for Christmas

Or it should have read what are you getting yourself for Christmas. Its nice to get something form someone else BUT. We all know that what you get is not always what we want. So it almost always up to YOURSELF the santa to get something that we needed or wanted real bad. And what are you getting your self?

• Sponsors (?)

New set of mirrors and interior handles :)
FE7FC3B0-D70B-4A1D-BB16-533CD3C01680.png
40642EAF-EFAD-4452-A24F-F997C8776445.png

I’m with 5L5. Spent a lot of coin on car this year with Supercharger install, so I’m good too. And the wife of course. After that, just making sure my 7 year old daughter gets what she wants. And it’s some list. Lol

Reactions: 1 users
I haven’t bought myself anything this year, all my gifts will come after the new year. My 3 year old little girl, Shelby, will have a good one though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I gave myself a lot since October.
New Corbeau seats,Powder coated hot/cold side stuff, a new turbo blanket, a new set of wheels, stripe kit, rear wing, tail lights, scoop, and a new old hood and trunk deck.
There was nothing car related I could ask for.

So,...I "asked" for a new TIG machine..( a cheap Chinee unit) a new welding hood, and a freakin decent set of vice grips.

If all I get is the latter I'll be happy.:taco:

M/T had a sale through Summit a few weeks back. 275/60/15Rs regular $235.99 each on sale for $212.39 each. Should help in the 60ft. Nittos were not working like I thought they should have. Other black Friday and cyber Monday sales coming later.

Damn 5L5, that’s some machine.

Exsctky what I was going for. I usually play mr nice guy and end up doing my driveway plus my two elderly neighbors. When we get 2 feet of snow, it usually translates to 3-4+ hours outside and getting exhausted using my 5hp, 21" blower. Told the wife one year I was going to upgrade before I had a heart attack.

So I did. I fully expect to throw snow over to the next street. I can't wait to use it.

Reactions: 1 user
This is what I officially consider my xmas gift to myself this year. You have no idea how relieved I am going into this winter having this in the garage.

https://www.ariens.com/en-us/snow-products/snow-blowers/platinum/platinum-30-sho

I went from a 20 year old Craftsman to an Ariens 24” last season. You will absolutely love that machine! I was in the same boat with mother in law two houses down, and helping the neighbors in the house in between during the bad ones. This definitely cut the work in half! Have fun!

Reactions: 1 user