What cat-back w/ magnaflow X pipe?

JLstang351

Founding Member
Jun 26, 2001
atl,ga
Well I sold my 98 gt a few weeks ago and am looking for a 99+GT.I have already bought the magnaflow o/r X pipe. Now im deciding on the catback. I love how flowmaster sound but I think I want something different this time. i was thinking about the new Borla stinger system. It is a straight threw design w/ 4" tips. And it cost $455 shipped. I thought about magnaflow but i Hate the tips! So whats left??And oh yea anything but SLP :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

JLstang351 said:
Well I sold my 98 gt a few weeks ago and am looking for a 99+GT.I have already bought the magnaflow o/r X pipe. Now im deciding on the catback. I love how flowmaster sound but I think I want something different this time. i was thinking about the new Borla stinger system. It is a straight threw design w/ 4" tips. And it cost $455 shipped. I thought about magnaflow but i Hate the tips! So whats left??And oh yea anything but SLP :notnice:
I wouldn't trade mine for any other system out there. You will be happy with borla or magnaflow, the tips are annoying, but if you replace the bolts that hold them in place right away then you wont have any problems, If you think they are ugly then...well...who cares...they are chrome, they make your car go faster and they sound godly....just my $.02 :flag: