what did you pay for your used 05 or 06 GT?

• Sponsors (?)

2006 Mustang GT Premium Package, Shaker500, Manual Trans.....$23500 CDN.....or around $19,000 US.....had Under 5000 miles and never seen rain. (in the USA you can probably find a much better deal..Prices in Canada are usually a bit higher)

Came from the dealer with extended 3-year or 100,000KM (60,000mile) warrenty bought in Sept.2008

Good luck!

Bought mine begining of June '08. 2006 GT triple black convertible all options, 5 speed, with 4300 miles. Garage queen. Paid $21,000. Owner had the user manual still wrapped in original package, plastic covering on door sills, and window sticker laminated.

About 5 months after I bought mine, the prices started to drop. Now the are just crazy low, but you will still spend a few more dollars for a virtually showroom used car with less than 5,000 miles.

Good info guys. Seen a lot of high asking prices so it's good to see what people are really paying. Hopefully I'll be looking for a clean one owner 5 speed car with a black interior later this year. With the 2010 Mustang hitting dealer lots (not to mention the new Challenger and Camaro) out I'm thinking $12k - $14kish...

Yeah, it just takes time to find it. I looked for close to 6 to 8 months but I knew exactly what I wanted down to even the options and took awhile but I did find one finally in my price range...

Course, I spent an hour a day checking autotrader, ebay, every classified on all the forums, lol. I spent a LOT of time looking. But eh, what better when bored at work?

Yeah, it just takes time to find it. I looked for close to 6 to 8 months but I knew exactly what I wanted down to even the options and took awhile but I did find one finally in my price range...

Course, I spent an hour a day checking autotrader, ebay, every classified on all the forums, lol. I spent a LOT of time looking. But eh, what better when bored at work?

Your car looks pretty sweet. Nice work!

I'm used to looking for old Mopars so I figure a newer Mustang will be a piece of cake. Recently purchased a late model Subaru for my better half and it was a nightmare, though, so who knows... Then again, Subaru owners seem to treat their cars like garbage. I figure Mustang owners will drive their cars hard but maintain them fairly well. And anyway, the Stang is built to take the use/abuse. :nice: