What do I have

• Sponsors (?)

1983 was the first year for the fox convertible.

A few companies prior to that were doing conversions. Parts are likely non-existent and they are not Ford parts.

Any pics?

If your car is like this you have a very rare one. Pics would really help us identify it. The good news is most aftermarket car converters didn't use complicated specific parts...

Screenshot_20200520-231654_Chrome.jpg

Well, it's in a storage unit - not a lot of quality pics can really be taken of the top while it's in there....
Probably couldn't even get a good view of the top when the hood is down from that angle. :shrug:

I we’ll have to take more tomorrow......

We'll just have to wait a little longer until we can see more. :D

Btw, welcome aboard @Ksampson !

So it it is very rough motor and transmission run really good floor pans are gone I kind of want to put it back to original and get it back on the road my goal is to sell it to buy an 1985-1990 hard to that’s the years I grew up with

Here's about as close as I could find in a real quick Google search. It appears to be a Bivouac conversion? Never heard of it.... :shrug:

That looks like the same set up. Would be cool to get the top replaced. These guys could help with that. With a new top it would probably sell for decent money. Floor and interior replacement parts are normal mustang stuff. The top isn't and would scare most people.