What do the girls think AFTER you give them a ride?

StangDreamin' said:
Believe it or not, I went to Catholic school - Kidnergarten to 8th grade. I know what those girls were like (about 40%, can you say "Tease" or maybe even "Tramp"?); so you're not necessarily adding credibility to your story! :rolleyes:

Hey I said dressed "like" a catholic schoolgirl

StangDreamin' said:
Okay, I was pretty sure you had a logical explanation; but you gotta admit, my version was funnier! :D

Still Dreamin'

But my version had the screaming resume later that night and continue early into the morning...? :spot:

• Sponsors (?)

My last fastback was owned in between women, so the ones that did get a ride in it were "first dates" (most were last dates, too) and on this one I'm married, so she's a little beyond being thrilled by my car. But, when I was young and single I used to have a streetbike and I can tell you this: while modern bras may package women to look better (false advertising), semi-agressive stops at traffic lights (lotsa front brake) will tell all with a young women as the passenger! :nice:

I've had many chicks ride in my stang, and sadly i have had a gf or two mainly because of it. Plenty of times i've had random girls start conversations with me mentioning something about my "sexy" car as they put it.

Oh and by the way, i took a chick home today and scared her to death. I got up to a stoplight on a 4 lane road, and got stuck behind a dumptruck. Something must have been wrong with the thing or it was loaded doown, because it was taking FOREVER to get up any speed. So i see theres a nice opening in the lane beside me to my left, STOMP it in 2nd at around 25 mph, and go in the other lane. The chick started yelling and going crazy on me. Quite funny tho, i was laughing histarically. Besides that incident, she loves my car and wants me to take her home everyday :)