girl help (cant believe im doing this)

• Sponsors (?)

Listen to me speak from experience ...... this girl know's that she has you wrapped around her little finger. As a result, she has very little respect for you - to the point that she makes fun of you in front of your face. Girls want confident men, that could easily get another girl, but stay with them. Relationships are a true mind game to some extent and you have to play even if you don't want to (at least in the beginning).

This girl knows you have no other options. You need to break that real quick. You can either break up, see other people, etc. You really need to gain some confidence and self-respect for yourself before you can expect it from other people.

Listen to me speak from experience ...... this girl know's that she has you wrapped around her little finger. As a result, she has very little respect for you - to the point that she makes fun of you in front of your face. Girls want confident men, that could easily get another girl, but stay with them. Relationships are a true mind game to some extent and you have to play even if you don't want to (at least in the beginning).

This girl knows you have no other options. You need to break that real quick. You can either break up, see other people, etc. You really need to gain some confidence and self-respect for yourself before you can expect it from other people.

this is awesome advice and so true. Do what tunedin has said and I think you will be alot more successful in relationships. Also keep us up to date on how it goes.

bro its not just you.. ive been with my old lady for 3 years now and i go through that all the time!.... you either gotta deal with it, or move on... i just got more carless on her and then she finally came around.. now its just a walk in the park... we still fight more then we should its just now im not saying sorry for the dumb**** she says and does... its equal.. so i guess just give her what she give you.. be carless for a month or so.. if she dont like it she'll either change or walk out and if she walks out, your better off because if you were to start a family with here and be unhappy, that aint doin you no good at alll!

I've had a few relationships where an ex would be a little bitch and act like a badass in front of other people. Eventually I learned from it, grew some balls and stated acting like a man. One thing I know after years of dating is that there are plenty more where the last one came from. I know when you're with "the one" it's hard to imagine any other, but trust me, there are other fish, think of her as a 2.3 on your way to better things.

girls want what they cant have more than anything! Just put your foot down one time, set the rule of thumb that she has to follow by. In all honesty, the relationship sounds very immature, and you CANT make other people do what you want and your SURE AS HELL cant relie on other people to make you happy. Ignore her phone calls for a day(when she starts calling you AND SHE WILL TRUST ME).....Let her know just how it feels. Im a firm believer that everyone needs their heart broken one time though to fully appreciate things and learn what and what not to put up with

I've had a few relationships where an ex would be a little bitch and act like a badass in front of other people. Eventually I learned from it, grew some balls and stated acting like a man. One thing I know after years of dating is that there are plenty more where the last one came from. I know when you're with "the one" it's hard to imagine any other, but trust me, there are other fish, think of her as a 2.3 on your way to better things.
hahahaha that is great!

I did'nt read all the post cuz I don't want to read a book today....anyway something that helped Me and my girlfiend "now wife" out alot was to get with someone older that you both trust and are ok with, i say that cuz getting one of her friends or your friends will probly not help, I'd say a older couple, to sit down and talk things out and they can moderate, we did it with a older couple from out church and They just helped us to see what we could BOTH work on, and maybe read a book together, I'd say to read the book "His needs Her needs"

so today i got to see her and we sat in my car and had a good 40 minute talk. and i think we got allot out of it. we are at an immature age, so i dont want to expect allot. i told her how i felt and she did the same and were both going to work on it. she mainy said she would come to me and apologize if she had time to get over being mad. which you all will call BS on but im gonna see if it works. if i have more trouble im going to end it. and when this happens again, ill do as you all say and not answer her calls for a day, ect.

i really dont want to end this, i think i was partially exagerating in the first post. thank you all for your help. i will keep you posted on our progress.

YES

:nice:

so today i got to see her and we sat in my car and had a good 40 minute talk. and i think we got allot out of it. we are at an immature age, so i dont want to expect allot. i told her how i felt and she did the same and were both going to work on it. she mainy said she would come to me and apologize if she had time to get over being mad. which you all will call BS on but im gonna see if it works. if i have more trouble im going to end it. and when this happens again, ill do as you all say and not answer her calls for a day, ect.

i really dont want to end this, i think i was partially exagerating in the first post. thank you all for your help. i will keep you posted on our progress.

That's good, and there is nothing wrong with letting someone cool down befor you talk, and It's even better to be able to walk away long enuff to cool down, that way your thinking and talking sane and not whenyour mad...