What do you think I could sell my 96' GT for?

sn95jones

Sep 19, 2011
Dallas, TX
I'm not mind set on selling it at all I just would like to see what you guys think I could get for it in the condition its in. Here are some details on it:

180,000 Miles
Cloth interior
5spd
245' in the rear
225's in the front
T-3650 Trans
Brand new struts and shocks
New Ball Joints
New Bushings
New a/c clutch
New throwout bearing
New input shaft bearing
Everything is pretty much stock there has been no modifications to the car.
The car runs like a top and always starts on the first turn. A/C and heat works great, all the power options work as well. No lights on the dash.
Front bumper and rear bumper could be repainted, the rest of the car could use a good wax.
IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0308.jpg
    IMG_0308.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0234.jpg
    IMG_0234.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Sponsors (?)

Im from the poorest state in the country and id say 3k but 4-5 should not be imposable. One thing. Get you a new center cap. U dont want a $5 junk yard part talking people out of buying it. Fix any small things u can, first on the list should be cosmetics. Vac the car and armor all it every time someone comes to look at it, clean widows if needed etc. Should get u a lot more money if people see it, and get turned on by its looks. Function comes second.

Just picture a woman. U see her looking good so u hit her up and get her number. Then all u hope for is one heck of a rodeo when the lights go out. Its the same with cars but lights or no lights, if its fun and looks good, its the hook.

I think $5500 is a good possibility, the car looks really clean and well taken care of. I think the biggest selling point is that it is stock and there aren't very many that are out there... Biggest turn off is the 180,000 miles on it but I know these 4.6's can go a lot more than that, but your average joe who may not know too much about Mustangs may be turned off from it...

I think $5500 is a good possibility, the car looks really clean and well taken care of. I think the biggest selling point is that it is stock and there aren't very many that are out there... Biggest turn off is the 180,000 miles on it but I know these 4.6's can go a lot more than that, but your average joe who may not know too much about Mustangs may be turned off from it...

I say 4K tops for the car. The car is clean but 180K miles is a lot. The up keep parts with the clutch and stuff doesn't mean anything as its part of the game.

2003 Mustang GT 5Spd

If that car is going for 6K, 4K is tops for the 15 yr old car.