What front end is this?

• Sponsors (?)

Nice appreciate it, I've got to admit I totally dig the 82 nose over my 83, humming and hawing over swapping it, though my nose is still mint and shining not sure I have it in me to tamper with it. Thought about even just putting the 82 air dam on. Looking for that more aggressive look.

Nice appreciate it, I've got to admit I totally dig the 82 nose over my 83, humming and hawing over swapping it, though my nose is still mint and shining not sure I have it in me to tamper with it. Thought about even just putting the 82 air dam on. Looking for that more aggressive look.
82 and 83 would be hard to choose from.

I'd imagine finding an 82 nose and hood would be a challenge. Not that I'm a huge fan of a lot of aftermarket body kits, but have you thought of any of those? The Xenon air dam doesn't look all that bad in the pictures....? If you went that route you wouldn't have to find a whole different front clip.