• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech

What happened to my Subscriptions?!?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 68rustang
  • Start date Start date Dec 21, 2004

68rustang

Active Member
Jan 17, 2003
1,537
0
36
Cleveland, OH
Dec 21, 2004
#1
  • Dec 21, 2004
  • #1
does anybody know why my subscribed threads are now limited to going back about 1 year? I had TONS of tagged info for future use. My earliest subscription is now from 12-06-03. WTF?

**This is tech as it relates to the tech of the forum itself**
 

Route666

Active Member
Aug 16, 2003
1,652
6
39
Brisbane, Australia
Dec 21, 2004
#2
  • Dec 21, 2004
  • #2
As a guess I'd say it only stores back a year. Thousands of users with multiple subscriptions is a lot of stuff to store, even just references to which threads they are subscribed to. That's my guess.
 

68rustang

Active Member
Jan 17, 2003
1,537
0
36
Cleveland, OH
Dec 21, 2004
#3
  • Dec 21, 2004
  • #3
Route666 said:
As a guess I'd say it only stores back a year. Thousands of users with multiple subscriptions is a lot of stuff to store, even just references to which threads they are subscribed to. That's my guess.
Click to expand...

That is what I am guessing but when did this happen? A notice would have been nice! I used to store everything.
 

Route666

Active Member
Aug 16, 2003
1,652
6
39
Brisbane, Australia
Dec 21, 2004
#4
  • Dec 21, 2004
  • #4
I dunno man. I guess you'll have to become a slave to "USE TEH SEARCH BUTTON NOOB!" lol I know it's not the same but if the thread still exists at least you have that much.

I hope someone in the know chimes in, I'd like to know as well.

On a side note, have you ever thought about if cars were actually like the one in your avatar pic? That would be so awesome lol.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
405
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
'96 Cobra: A/C gets weak and engine misfires under load when warm
  • jruhnke
  • Oct 22, 2025
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
2
Views
395
SVT Tech Forum Nov 20, 2025
nickyb
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
359
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Hard to start when engine is cold
  • 86_Capri
  • Mar 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
32
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 21, 2026
CAMTWO1070
B
'03 GT Fuel Pump/Pressure/Delivery Issue
  • Brodach
  • Oct 21, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
1K
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 31, 2025
gkomo
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?