What happened to the cobra with the Thruxtons?

• Sponsors (?)

69clark said:
I might be able to swing that. If I make up my mind now and start making reservations now then I won't change my mind when the time gets close.
thats the way to be...if i did run true street, its $85 bucks for saturday and sunday (i believe i interpreted the nmra site correctly)...if thats the case, even though im only 2 hrs from the track, i'd prob stay down there for the night...

I would love to race but I can admit I am not a good driver. I have to be honest, I don't drive the car enough or launch the car hard very often to be consistant at the track. If I had a car that I beat on regularly I know I would be a good driver when it came to the dragways.

69clark said:
I would love to race but I can admit I am not a good driver. I have to be honest, I don't drive the car enough or launch the car hard very often to be consistant at the track. If I had a car that I beat on regularly I know I would be a good driver when it came to the dragways.
i actually havent gone yet either...in the next 2-3 weeks i hope to make it out to the track for the first time...the rents made me drive with my license a year before i could go to the track which is cool with me i guess.....now i just needa get a helmet...