What is it about the '94 front seats that won't work with '93?

• Sponsors (?)

Did some more research. Looks like they will drop right in BUT be prepared to sit an inch higher. That's not really an option for me, then. Oh well. Guess I'll buy a repair kit, new foam, and fix the bent/broken upper back.

I had them in a vert no less. the difference was really noticeable at first but after a few days it was not really an issue. I'm 6'1. not super tall but tall enough that I am usually conscious of where my head is.

My son used a set of 94s on Fox seat tracks, and they didn't seem too high.
He had to drill holes in the seat frames to get the Fox tracks to work.
He didn't do it to lower the seats, but because the 94 tracks were missing.
I have no idea if it will lower or not...

I didn't notice really lifting up much. I'm 6'1" and put 01 GT leather seats in. I do have a sunroof, but I can still fit perfectly fine.

I'm using Fox tracks with mine

Just swapped out my fox leather seats for a set of 2002 leather seats. I would say you sit on the seats rather than sitting in them like the fox ones. Much more comfortable and you have the 6 way adjustability . You do sit higher but imo it is a marginal tradeoff for a much more comfortable and supportive seat. They bolted right in and all I did wiring the seat was a snap. I'll post some pics later.

Didnt think about those wearing helmets. yeah if you race the car there is no way you would fit unless you were under 5'10.

yea im 6'2" and i move the seat up so when the stock seat leans i can still grab the shifter... makes for a tight fit since my heads already hitting

Just swapped out my fox leather seats for a set of 2002 leather seats. I would say you sit on the seats rather than sitting in them like the fox ones. Much more comfortable and you have the 6 way adjustability . You do sit higher but imo it is a marginal tradeoff for a much more comfortable and supportive seat. They bolted right in and all I did wiring the seat was a snap. I'll post some pics later.

I'd be interested in those pics. I am going to be doing interior - planning to redo my 86 seats. Maybe I'll go another direction - the 6 way adj. sound nice.

Thanks friend,

Dwayne

I'd be interested in those pics. I am going to be doing interior - planning to redo my 86 seats. Maybe I'll go another direction - the 6 way adj. sound nice.

Thanks friend,

Dwayne

sorry it took so long...........

View attachment 141393

20130221_173430_zpsd83410cb.jpg

20130221_173459_zps6486f61d.jpg

I like!

Your car is a vert, mine too. Wondering what you did for the back seats???? I have the 86 with seast that have little holes in them - but these have little holes also. I have to look at mine again. Those might match reasonably...

I like!

Your car is a vert, mine too. Wondering what you did for the back seats???? I have the 86 with seast that have little holes in them - but these have little holes also. I have to look at mine again. Those might match reasonably...

What i did for the back seat in my hatchback. Don't know if the convertible SN seat will work though. You could always have the rears recovered to match the fronts
c6e4e01e-2b35-9a44.jpg

Attachments

• c6e4e01e-2b35-9a44.jpg
    c6e4e01e-2b35-9a44.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 70
  • c6e4e01e-2b35-9a44.jpg
    c6e4e01e-2b35-9a44.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 83