What is the Best Mod you have ever done?

• Sponsors (?)

1. Gears
2. Sub Frame Connectors (and other chassis braceing)
3. Exhaust (not so much for power, but it sounds damn good!) :nice:

*edit that*
I'd have to say converting it from Automatic to 5-speed was the most noticable. Not only is it more fun to drive, but it's much quicker!

dirtracer said:
Custom built JPT stall converter pick up 7 tenths in the 1/4. :nice: Biggest bang for the buck.

I spent money on my gears, exhaust (custom H-Pipe), and a short throw. Between those mods, I spent probably about $1,250.00 CDN on the car.

It hasnt driven the same since, and then I went for the 16" Rims with the BFG's, now the car handles amazing, and launches decently.

When I replaced the clutch with a new stock one, I was into the car for about $3,500.00 CDN (1986 GT).

My car ****en rocks. The best mod, is combining all of the above!

Red86 said:
I spent money on my gears, exhaust (custom H-Pipe), and a short throw. Between those mods, I spent probably about $1,250.00 CDN on the car.

It hasnt driven the same since, and then I went for the 16" Rims with the BFG's, now the car handles amazing, and launches decently.

When I replaced the clutch with a new stock one, I was into the car for about $3,500.00 CDN (1986 GT).

My car ****en rocks. The best mod, is combining all of the above!

What type of BFGs are you running?

I only have a Green Filter and Steeda Tri-Ax, and the Steeda short shifter rocks! A well made piece, shifts are now firm, and the 2-3 shift is amazing. It's something you have to experience to believe. Definitely a lot of bang-for-the-buck!

DJ