what is the diffeence between a stallion bumper and a stalker?

looking4stang

Jul 7, 2003
what is the diffeence between a stallion bumper and a stalker? I saw the stallion bumper and it looks the same. Is the stalker just meade by cervini? Is the stallion just garbage? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

also, the stallion somes with the whole front end. Around the headlights and everything. Cervinis only has the front bumper cover. I'm buying the stallion kit because it has the open front grill like the 93 cobras. I think it will look sweet just not as good of a product as cervinis. Just my opinion.

looking4stang said:
what is the diffeence between a stallion bumper and a stalker? I saw the stallion bumper and it looks the same. Is the stalker just meade by cervini? Is the stallion just garbage? Thanks

on the side there's no air damn flair on the stallion and stalker is made of urethane where as stallion is fiberglass (don't hit a pot hole or speed bump).

bmo37 said:
on the side there's no air damn flair on the stallion and stalker is made of urethane where as stallion is fiberglass (don't hit a pot hole or speed bump).

Cervinis also makes the stalker in fiberglass as well, ugly though it is they do make one. Dunno why the call it a stalker when it looks nothing like the urethane model. eh well just thought I would mention it.

also, the stallion somes with the whole front end. Around the headlights and everything. Cervinis only has the front bumper cover. I'm buying the stallion kit because it has the open front grill like the 93 cobras. I think it will look sweet just not as good of a product as cervinis. Just my opinion.
Have you ever seen a Stalker front bumper cover? It is complete with headlight support. "The whole front end" is what a "bumper cover" is.

12995198-8732-028001E0-.jpg

14531305-cec6-02000180-.jpg

BTW - This is the big block 1980 Capri I'm building for my wife.

Cliff

Way too much misunderstanding here.

Let me set it straight hopefully:

Stalker for 87-93: made by Cervini's, a total front bumper cover INCLUDING the headlight mount area. USED TO BE available in fiberglass, now just in urethane.

Stalker for 94-98: made by Cervini's. Available in the same style as teh 87-93 in urethane OR some ugly version in fiberglass. Same headlight supports as the 87-93 style.

Stalker for 99+: Same as above, but no fiberglass versions as far as I know.

Stallion for 87-93: The lower holes are not as round as the Stalker cover, which IMO makes it ugly. It looks like it's a wannabe 99+ Saleen front bumper, with a 87-93 Cobra grille insert.

My Stalker front by Cervini's:

stalker.jpg

Stalkers look way badass, but I have seen alot of cars with them that have a big gap between the hood and the bumper cover. But nice cars guys. I'd like to have a grille like roblxstasy where he can put whatever emblem he wants.

Ssgthooligan said:
I tried to get one from Age, but they don't have any. And they don't know when they will have them. Anyone else carry the stallion bumper cover?

I don't know what happened, they had them forsale for about a month than suddenly pulled them and there was no trace of them anymore. Sounds to me like someone is getting sued therefore had to remove their product from the shelves.

bmo37 said:
I don't know what happened, they had them forsale for about a month than suddenly pulled them and there was no trace of them anymore. Sounds to me like someone is getting sued therefore had to remove their product from the shelves.

If so, it's about time. I don't think that it's fair for Age Classic to copy a Cervinis design such as the Stalker bumper... like come on, thats the most popular cervinis part for a mustang..

That pic of the age classic's design a few posts above, looks like it sags where the plastic goes around the headlights.. cheap, go with cervinis whatever you do.

I have a stalker kit in fiberglass from cervinis.. it's damn near perfect, in gel coat.

WLDHRSE said:
gah i love that blue color on that one with no motor.
That "blue" color is actually purple, although most of my pics have looked blue. It's a custom mix of 2 HOK colors, 50/50 mix of Passion Pearl and Pavo Purple. One is a pearl and the other is a metallic. Don't try this with your DuPont or PPG paints.

Cliff :D

Mixing pearl and metallic is difficult? I was thinking of doing this but with diff. colors. Do you then clear over this mix?