• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

What is this kit?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kevin R.
  • Start date Start date Aug 17, 2005

Kevin R.

New Member
Jun 3, 2004
473
0
0
Ohio
Aug 17, 2005
#1
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #1
First off, i tried to PM the owner but his box is full. So, I figured I'd just ask you guys.

What is the body kit on this car?

It looks sick.

 

donjohn

New Member
Feb 7, 2004
1,757
0
0
Irvine - Southern California
Aug 17, 2005
#2
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #2
i don't think that's a kit at all? it just looks like an abc exlusive front bumper cover

it's in prime condition and with the chrome torque ii's it does look pretty badass
 

Kevin R.

New Member
Jun 3, 2004
473
0
0
Ohio
Aug 17, 2005
#3
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #3
Doesn't it look like something is on the side though? Or am i seeing things...
 

JJ95GTID

Active Member
Sep 22, 2003
1,141
4
49
Phoenix, AZ
Aug 17, 2005
#4
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #4
Kevin R. said:
Doesn't it look like something is on the side though? Or am i seeing things...
Click to expand...

You might be seeing the reflection of the white stripe painted on the pavement. Makes it look like something is attached to the side.
 

Kevin R.

New Member
Jun 3, 2004
473
0
0
Ohio
Aug 17, 2005
#5
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #5
Oh, I see, I see.

I just see the whole bumper on the ABC sight, but maybe that's just how it comes.

Probably wouldn't look quite the same on my non-pristine car and no TTII's.

Oh well, nice car!
 

mo_dingo

20+ Year Stangneter
Aug 26, 2003
3,031
2
58
Tucson, AZ
Aug 17, 2005
#6
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #6
The front bumper is a xenon. Can't really tell on the sides in that pic...

I think that is RC's car.
Scott
 

1slow95

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
1,797
3
48
ohio
Aug 17, 2005
#7
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #7
I think his name is jtkz13 or something like that. Anyways, it's an ABC exclusives front bumper. You can buy that lip seperately for a stock bumper, but he bought the one-piece bumper.

Looks like stock side skirts to me.
 

Joe 5.0

Founding Member
Feb 1, 2002
1,184
2
38
Macomb, MI (metro detroit)
Aug 17, 2005
#8
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #8
Haha didnt expect to see my pic in this thread.

Its an abcexculsive 8011 FBC. Its a full replacement bumper and the lip is molded into it, not taped on. The side skirts are stock, which I plan on changing later this year to probably some saleen ones or something.

Here's a couple more pics if you want, and thanks for the compliments everyone.







One note of caution, if yours is lowered you're gonnaa have to adjust your driving style. The lip is VERY low to the ground, so any curb is gonna catch it if you pull forward too far and steep driveways have to be taken with caution. Some d!ckhead backed into my car about a month ago and now the lip is cracked & it is spreading so I have to get it replaced. Otherwise it came prepped pretty well for an aftermarket bumper (needed about $100 worth of prep work before paint). I would expect it to cost around $600 after its all said & done, but its worth it. It really makes the front end look more square & agressive, and less V6'ish.

For comparison sake my car with the stock bumper:


See how the extra lip & squareness makes it look alot more agressiive?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0128.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0132.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0138.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCF0054.webp
    70.7 KB · Views: 146

DFG 5OH

Active Member
Aug 28, 2004
1,341
0
36
Louisville, KY
Aug 17, 2005
#9
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #9
i think it looks great. I thought about getting it.
 

Kevin R.

New Member
Jun 3, 2004
473
0
0
Ohio
Aug 17, 2005
#10
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #10
I have never seen this bumper until now, and I want it.

TTII's =

My car is not lowered right now but I think it would need to be to look right with that bumper.

PS..clear out your PM box! There are probably millions trying to get in contact with you about your beautiful car.
 

yellowstang1994

New Member
Sep 9, 2004
338
0
0
Aug 17, 2005
#11
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #11
Wow! your car is so mean and clean it's sick! I never really was too big of a fan of that color, but how you pull it together so nicely gives me a new appreciation for it. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen an SN95 that color in real life. Again though, killer car!
 

Joe 5.0

Founding Member
Feb 1, 2002
1,184
2
38
Macomb, MI (metro detroit)
Aug 17, 2005
#12
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #12
Thanks
 

SeventyMach1

Keep it lubed .... keep it straight .... and keep
Mar 30, 2005
1,940
3
36
North Carolina
Aug 18, 2005
#13
  • Aug 18, 2005
  • #13
I think the factory skirts look just fine with your car. Thats about the only front bumper I think the factory skirts go "good" with. Car looks awesome man!
 
2

215what

New Member
Apr 14, 2005
154
0
0
NM
Aug 18, 2005
#14
  • Aug 18, 2005
  • #14
yellowstang1994 said:
Wow! your car is so mean and clean it's sick! I never really was too big of a fan of that color, but how you pull it together so nicely gives me a new appreciation for it. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen an SN95 that color in real life. Again though, killer car!
Click to expand...


What's the color name?
 

Joe 5.0

Founding Member
Feb 1, 2002
1,184
2
38
Macomb, MI (metro detroit)
Aug 18, 2005
#15
  • Aug 18, 2005
  • #15
Its Laser Red, only the most common color on 94's.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
213
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
G
Hello and Instrument Wiring
  • GT Jon
  • Jul 5, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
150
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 6, 2026
Mustang5L5
Brake pad and rotor upgrade
  • Sparky714
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
486
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Sparky714
D
Progress Thread Calypso Green 92 LX Hatchback
  • Dakar09
  • May 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
723
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 13, 2026
rednotch
Paint and Body Stripe kit for the Foxbody
  • TTSaleen
  • Oct 24, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 24, 2025
gkomo
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?