from6to8

There's suction so I used that end O_O
15 Year Member
Sep 2, 2012
what is this in new 95.jpg
what is this in new 95.jpg pic 2.jpg
what is this in new 95.jpg pic 3.jpg
what is this in new 95.jpg pic 3.jpg
Trying to figure out what this piece is down by the drivers side seat mounted to the console between the seats. I'm sure it's probably something one of the owners put in there possibly. I know he did run nitrous on the car as under the hood there's the fuel line running to an oval looking piece marked nitrous. Pics are below

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Trying to figure out what this piece is down by the drivers side seat mounted to the console between the seats. I'm sure it's probably something one of the owners put in there possibly. I know he did run nitrous on the car as under the hood there's the fuel line running to an oval looking piece marked nitrous. Pics are below

Hard to make out, but looks like an LED strip.

It's a lot easier to view if you post full size images.

Hard to make out, but looks like an LED strip.

It's a lot easier to view if you post full size images.
click on it lol. I didnt see the option to make it full this time

one guy on another forum said an interior led light.................
for what purpose lol if indeed that's what it is

click on it lol. I didnt see the option to make it full this time

one guy on another forum said an interior led light.................
for what purpose lol if indeed that's what it is

Yeah i know you can click on it, but you can't zoom it out well enough with that function. I don't even know why it's offered.

It's definitely an led light, maybe it was mood light? Who knows. If the dome light doesn't work, there's your answer.

Yeah i know you can click on it, but you can't zoom it out well enough with that function. I don't even know why it's offered.

It's definitely an led light, maybe it was mood light? Who knows. If the dome light doesn't work, there's your answer.
I'll try to edit.
The dome light didn't work and I changed the bulb lol.............They musta been lazy
I saw a switch under the driver's side under the steering wheel and tried to get the led light to come on but no luck. Anyway I'll just take it out. He had the cig lighter at gearshift unplugged also and have to fix that back as there are a bunch of wires at the gearshifer under the leather cover.

Led light strip. The wires are usually fairly small and easily break on led that small. Follow the wire where it goes to. Might draw lower from cig lighter.

Led light strip. The wires are usually fairly small and easily break on led that small. Follow the wire where it goes to. Might draw lower from cig lighter.
yeah the cigar lighter at gearshift was unplugged it seemed unless it pulled off when I pulled up the shift boot. I will just take it out though; I don't need it