What red looks best w/ black top??

I have a red w/ black top 95, but the paint is pretty ******* up and I need a paint job. I will be getting "look at me" parts for it before the paint job but still would like to know what shade of red would look sweet? I have no idea what shade I have right now but it's aftermarket cause it's peeling a lil bit on the front bumper and I see another shade of red. The one I have right now almost looks maroon. Laser, Rio, others???

• Sponsors (?)

Vibrant Red now called Performance Red... :nice:

aac.sized.jpg

95Vert said:
i think my dad's V6 is that color. kinda of red orange, right? i'm not too sure i like it tho. the viper red looks real nice, is that color really expensive, and is that the name of it?

Yeah, it's Viper Red... they have Viper Blue too.
The colour would probably be a fortune I'm guessing
I COULD find out... My buddy owns a 91 cobra, and it's white but painted 2 Viper Blue stripes down the middle..
Viper Blue's another color i would go nuts for on a car...
But I'm sure it would still be compared to a same price rang to that of House of Kolors... now that's expensive stuff...

I dont mind that orange/red paint colour...
especially shined up...
but red, much like black and white, looks very brutal while dirty.

Caldwell said:
Yeah, it's Viper Red... they have Viper Blue too.
The colour would probably be a fortune I'm guessing
I COULD find out... My buddy owns a 91 cobra, and it's white but painted 2 Viper Blue stripes down the middle..
Viper Blue's another color i would go nuts for on a car...
But I'm sure it would still be compared to a same price rang to that of House of Kolors... now that's expensive stuff...

I dont mind that orange/red paint colour...
especially shined up...
but red, much like black and white, looks very brutal while dirty.

you're absolutely right, everytime i wash my car i fall in love all over again. red when dirty is sad lookin but when clean, it's just so bad ass. you say you COULD find out like you don't really want to :D , no problem, but if you do, let me know. are there any other shades tho.
thanx