What should my next mod be?

Well, the title says all. Im not loaded with money. i am just looking for a somewhat cheap mod thats going to make a big difference. Such as, lowering springs or wheel spacers.

This is what I have now:
Mach 460 sound system with a jl W3 SUB and seperate amp for the sub
Alpine touchscreen DVD navigation w/ ipod holder in the glovebox
retro gauges
tinted windows
chrome bullits 17x9 rear 17x8 front
shaved rear wing with smoked third brake light
aftermarket headlights and tail lights
BBK cold air intake
proflo mass air underdrive pulleys steeda timming pully
magnaflow catback magnapacks
3:73s short throw shifter
ford racing calipers baer 2 piece eradispeed crossdrilled slotted and vented rotors oversized front and rear.

Heres my photobucket for several pictures:01 Mustang GT pictures by playa1barr - Photobucket

DSCN4431.jpg

DSCN4433.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

What do you want to do with your car? Lowering it always looks great, but remember that you will need new shocks/struts when you lower it. LT's are a great mod, and you will not waste any money since you have not bought an aftermarket midpipe.

What do you want to do with your car? Lowering it always looks great, but remember that you will need new shocks/struts when you lower it. LT's are a great mod, and you will not waste any money since you have not bought an aftermarket midpipe.

Wouldn't LT's essentially end up being a $500+ mod?

LT's + shorty midpipe + install = $$$

Wouldn't LT's essentially end up being a $500+ mod?

LT's + shorty midpipe + install = $$$

Yes, they would be an expensive install. I probably should have asked if he was doing the labor on this mod.

However, Springs+shocks/struts+install is not going to be that cheap either. It's an easier install than longtubes though, but then you should factor in an alignment, depending on how far you drop the car. In the end, I think they will be close in cost.

Mark

Yes, they would be an expensive install. I probably should have asked if he was doing the labor on this mod.

However, Springs+shocks/struts+install is not going to be that cheap either. It's an easier install than longtubes though, but then you should factor in an alignment, depending on how far you drop the car. In the end, I think they will be close in cost.

Mark

I do plan on doing the labor. For my next mod I plan on doing something with styling since I just got a new job and want to collect some moolah and settle down before I start spending a lot of time under the hood. It might look like i am going to go with some kind of lowering kit and wheel spacers unless somebody has a better idea

I do plan on doing the labor. For my next mod I plan on doing something with styling since I just got a new job and want to collect some moolah and settle down before I start spending a lot of time under the hood. It might look like i am going to go with some kind of lowering kit and wheel spacers unless somebody has a better idea

That takes a lot of the cost out of it. However, there are a few different springs/shocks/struts you should consider. What do you want out of the car? Strait line performance, better handling through the corners, or are you just concerned with looks?

On my 98, I just did a simple c spring(cut a coil on the back) and tokico non adjustable shocks/struts. It looked nice, handled a little better than stock and was a good setup on the street. It did hurt my weight transfer while launching though. A bunch of people have a lot of experience here with different setups, if your set on dropping the car, I would start a new thread to get some good opinions.