87 302
f303 cam
ported WW jr. heads
ported air gap intake
750 cfm double pumper
msd 6A
msd pro billet dist
taylor plug wires

world reccomends a NGK 2817 plug which is a non resistor non projected tip plug. I put in a set of the NGK ur4's which is a resistor projected tip plug. What do you guys think?

• Sponsors (?)

X recommends Y so I put in Z. What do you guys think?:shrug:

I used whatever NGK replacement there was and I don't have the receipt in front of me. In the end I don't think any of it really matters as long as it's an acceptable replacement but if World recommends something specific for their heads and you purposely ignored their suggestion, why are you asking here? Did you contact them about it?

X recommends Y so I put in Z. What do you guys think?:shrug:

I used whatever NGK replacement there was and I don't have the receipt in front of me. In the end I don't think any of it really matters as long as it's an acceptable replacement but if World recommends something specific for their heads and you purposely ignored their suggestion, why are you asking here? Did you contact them about it?
i did and all they said was run a .460 reach plug. I asked about the projected vs. non-projected tips, heat ranges, and they didnt give me any info

Hm well I'd just do what they say, unless your piston/head combo says otherwise. Projected tips generally run hotter and what's the rule of thumb again? Better to go too cold than hot, isn't it? I admit I don't remember; I drive a cruiser so I just buy stock replacement plugs.