what supercharger is best?

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, you can run the supercharger with stock heads. The F-cam will be fine too since it is a power adder cam anyway. I think pretty much all blower kits are nice. Vortech, Paxton, Procharger are all great. On the other hand i have heard Powerdyne is a cheap unit which means cheap quality. That is just what i have read though, so it may or may not be true.

yes the F will work well with the stock heads, just keep your boost moderate (under 8 psi) and up your injectors to 30's and upgrade your intank to a 255 unit , 8 degress of timing w/ Autolite 23's gapped to .035 and have fun. As far a blowers I am a Vortech man myself but for simplicitys sake a good self contained unit is nice(procharger,powerdyne). Just remember make it safe before you make it fast and stock head gaskets are pussies so be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go with AFRs or trick flow heads, they are way better than any ford racing head...IMO I would go with a KB if your going to keep it under 10# of boost.

i have about the same setup as in your signature but im looking to put it over the top now for racing this summer coming up.

im open to any # of boost just trying to make the most on 302 block with fuel injection and barely street it

im open to any power making suggestions under 12,000.00 or so i thought about
331 ci or so shortblock then h/c/i + supercharger

You said you want anything under $12,000? If so, get a good block and all forged internals, stroked to 331, AFR heads, custom cam, and a turbo kit for good measure. That should be under $12,000 still haha.

Stock longblock w/Explorer intake with 65mm and 30's, shorties and off road H/w dumps, 3.73's and a UPR Boost Pipe 11.80's @116. Simple enough that car is honestly a camshaft and set of heads away from the 10's with a good tune and a 4.10 gear

Damn...for 12k you should be looking at building a serious motor before even looking at a blower. i would start with a big inch dart block stroker....maybe a 392? Toss some AFR 205's on there with a TFS-R or EFI Victor intake and a custom cam. Maybe a solid roller?? That should run you a pretty penny...but i think you will still have enough cash left over for a sick C4 with a custom stall and manual VB...all for under 12k. All motor that would put you in the 10's. Probably around 450rwhp.

Damn...for 12k you should be looking at building a serious motor before even looking at a blower. i would start with a big inch dart block stroker....maybe a 392? Toss some AFR 205's on there with a TFS-R or EFI Victor intake and a custom cam. Maybe a solid roller?? That should run you a pretty penny...but i think you will still have enough cash left over for a sick C4 with a custom stall and manual VB...all for under 12k. All motor that would put you in the 10's. Probably around 450rwhp.

With a stock suspension, stock rear, and no chassis stiffening??? That alone will cost a decent amount, to build the rear, have a cage, subframes, and the chassis welded, not to mention the suspension set up to do it as well. Trust me, my dad just built a car like this, only he had the chassis stuff, suspension, and rear done already.

Chassis is okay meaning not abused or meaning it's been strenghtned up? Also if you plan to drop a $12K motor in, the first 11 second pass you run without a cage they will toss you.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, just think its wiser to have a mild combo for now with a great chassis and suspension, than a rediculous motor and nothing to back it up.