what to do with my car

robbo1987*2.3*

Founding Member
Apr 22, 2002
varina, va
well i recently swapped the 86 svo motor in it and it runs great, smokes a lil bit and is moody everynow and then but other than that runs great. The problem is the body. It has 213,000 miles on it and is fallin apart. Both doors sag, turn signals and reverse lights dont work, driverside window is on/off track( i gotta help it along in the right direction) body is out of line( hood and fenders i wrecked it pretty good bout a year ago) passenger fender and door fudged up where my buddy backed into it with his camaro( damn chevy driver lol) oh yea power steerin doesnt work( i think the rack and pinion is gone, has a new pump and lines) oh yea the map light doesnt work and the ashtray lid is gone. Im wonderin if i should gut this car and just drag the hell out of it, i was also wonderin how hard it would be to get say an 84 turbo t-bird (no motor, blown motor it doesnt matter) and put my motor in it( put all new seals and maybe a lil head work) w/ the front mount cooler and big vam and have a really off the wall sleeper car or get a nice mustang body say 87-90 coupe 5 speed and swap the motor into that or just to say the hell with it andsell the motor and try to get a lil money back out of the car which would be kinda hard considerin my blood and sweat and time went into it and it is my first car that i bout and did everything to myself. im in cali right now workin and should have around 1-2 grand when i get back im open to opinions and ideas lata

• Sponsors (?)