• Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zero Signal

Feb 24, 2003
Tucson, AZ
Just curious to see what the demographic is like here. I'm coding my website with xhtml1.0-strict with CSS. Internet Explorer is not fully standards compliant, so I was trying to decide wether it was worth my time to hack my code to get the site to display correctly for you IE using bastards.

• Sponsors (?)

IE here too. Now that we got the two guys out of the way that use IE, you can carry-on John. :D

Oh, I might be the one guy who uses the archaic combo of IE and Dial-up. :bang:

. . . but 99% of people who own any kind of stock own at least some amount of Microsoft (at least in a mutual fund) . . . so you are the man . . . so you're sticking to yourself. :D

J/k I use Firefox too. It loads faster and generally seems to work better, plus I like that the security settings actually do what I tell them to do.

MysteryMachine said:
IE. Tried firefox hated it. WTF it says 5 voters me being 1 I clicked IE but it says 3 for Firefox but 2 people already said IE :scratch:
If you had bad experiences with Firefox, you should try version 1.5 (recently released). It works well with 90% of the internet. In the really rare cases when I hit an issue, I just launch IE. Otherwise, Firefox works vastly better.

Well the good news, is that I got by the validation crap and installed IE7 Beta 2. It looks like the next IE release is going to conform finally. It fixed it's box model and CSS2 functions are going to work right! :D I'm just going to keep the code valid and once IE 7 is officially released, everyone will see it the way it's supposed to look/work.