What would a roush fox look like?

• Sponsors (?)

I was the one who shined the light of the car to stangnet last year. Search my posts and youll find my origional thread. The sideskirts werent cobra skirts cause the cobra wasnt even out yet. Its by far a sick car.

RsStanG1987 said:
I was the one who shined the light of the car to stangnet last year. Search my posts and youll find my origional thread. The sideskirts werent cobra skirts cause the cobra wasnt even out yet. Its by far a sick car.

you get a cookie.

From 5.0 magazine
"Back in 1989, Roush developed a prototype Mustang designed to become a 25th anniversary Mustang. Dubbed the Performance Leader Mustang, this car produced 350 hp from a twin-turbocharged 351. At that time, the corporate types thought producing such a vehicle was “irresponsible,” and we went without a proper anniversary model. Not that Ford should produce every show car it builds, but some cars just beg for building. "

PoopDawg said:
Dood... How many times are you gunna post up your Fouch/Fobra/Faleen? Get it right, and make it ONE OF THEM.. Not all THREE. :lol:
whats your problem man, dats a nice car. and i believe you have cobra wheels, and saleen **** on yours. so your car is a Fobra/faleen i guess. :shrug: