What's it worth?

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the site. I need a little help figuring out what to ask for my Mustang I'm wanting to sell. It's a 96 GT in the Bright Tangerine color. It has a grey cloth interior with a manual transmission. Everything is stock, except for the aftermarket C.D. player that replaced the tape deck. The front seats have had gray denim covers on them since almost day one. The dash has been covered the whole time as well. My dad purchased the car brand new and I've had it for a few years now. The odometer stopped working around 154,000. It probably has just over 200,000 on it now. It runs fine and doesn't leak any fluids. It does have a few things that need repair. The driver's side window motor needs to be replaced. The air will take a charge, but will leak out in a week or so. It will need a couple tires and a front end alignment. It hasn't been in any accidents, but does have a small dent on the driver's door from a deer fawn running into it. It was originally a Central Florida car and was kept outside, so the paint has faded. I'd love to restore it to like new.But it's not going to be possible any time soon, so I'm going to have to part with it. I know they only made a little over 800 in this color. And only a little over 500 with the color and a manual transmission. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 10.jpg